From Spotlight on digital media comes an excellent post on the current fight in the U.S. to retain librarians in schools. The post offers an overview of some of the fabulous work being done, with links to libraries, librarians and their work. Photo courtesy of wabisabi2015 @ Flickr.
- The latest Dementia news! paper.li/donnarae9/1401… #palliative 2 days ago
- The latest Dementia news! paper.li/donnarae9/1401… Thanks to @jeevanjones @BrittEkland #alz #palliative 2 days ago
- The latest Dementia news! paper.li/donnarae9/1401… #alzheimers 1 week ago
- The latest Dementia news! paper.li/donnarae9/1401… Thanks to @jeevanjones #alz #alzheimers 1 week ago
- The latest Dementia news! paper.li/donnarae9/1401… #endalz 2 weeks ago
Share this post with your followers
- adding value advocacy collaboration connectivity digital literacy eBooks eLearning epitaph eReaders evidence based practice flipped classrooms flipped information literacy flipped libraries information literacy kids websites libraries and librarians Library 2.0 library futures library promotion life personal learning environments PLN presentation skills professional registration public libraries QR codes reading reflective practice resonance school libraries self-advocacy self-improvement shared understanding social media speaking student engagement students and learning teamwork thought leaders tools transliteracy twitter Web 2.0 writing