W ow! What a great interactive reading experience for kids! Digital, so much happening, and a great story line. Alice is searching for her missing father in China, and the digital media adds a wonderful dimension to the reading experience for kids. Join the project, read the story, and think about the future of the digital reading experience… it is just plain exciting. I can’t wait for the next chapter!
- The latest Dementia news! paper.li/donnarae9/1401… #palliative 2 days ago
- The latest Dementia news! paper.li/donnarae9/1401… Thanks to @jeevanjones @BrittEkland #alz #palliative 2 days ago
- The latest Dementia news! paper.li/donnarae9/1401… #alzheimers 1 week ago
- The latest Dementia news! paper.li/donnarae9/1401… Thanks to @jeevanjones #alz #alzheimers 1 week ago
- The latest Dementia news! paper.li/donnarae9/1401… #endalz 2 weeks ago
Share this post with your followers
- adding value advocacy collaboration connectivity digital literacy eBooks eLearning epitaph eReaders evidence based practice flipped classrooms flipped information literacy flipped libraries information literacy kids websites libraries and librarians Library 2.0 library futures library promotion life personal learning environments PLN presentation skills professional registration public libraries QR codes reading reflective practice resonance school libraries self-advocacy self-improvement shared understanding social media speaking student engagement students and learning teamwork thought leaders tools transliteracy twitter Web 2.0 writing